On behalf of the WMCO staff and its Board of Directors, we wish you and your families all the best for the New Year 2023!
While 2022 has been a year with many challenges for our industry, it is also filled with blessings and successes!
A few highlights include, but are not limited to:
- WMCO represents an engaged and strong industry membership that believes in the power of clustering for the betterment of the industry.
- We welcomed 25 new members in 2022!
- We have moved back to in-person events with packed attendance, value-added topics, and opportunities for members to learn from each other and subject matter experts.
- We hosted 47 events (including training) with over 650 attendees!
- Our 4.0 Digital Integration Study Project has engaged ten member companies who are helping set the path to help the rest of the membership move toward industry 4.0 in 2023.
- WMCO Export Readiness activities ran through out the year to help members be exposed to the potential of new markets.
WMCO would like to thank you for your ongoing engagement and support. 2023 promises to be a year of new opportunities.
Best wishes to everyone for a Happy New Year!
Chief Executive Officer