Who doesn’t want to take their businesses to the next level? I think it’s pretty safe to say we all would like to bring more value to our customers, build capacities to support exporting to new markets, have happier employees & watch the bottom line grow. The real question is “how?” One great way is to “GO LEAN”.
This seminar will lay out for you the steps on how to take your business from where you are to a fun Lean culture. Yes, I said FUN. You will be nothing short of amazed at what can happen when you get your people engaged in active problem-solving. There is nothing complicated or hard, Lean is all common-sense stuff that we tend to forget as we grow up.
Wood Manufacturers is southwestern Ontario are recognizing how eliminating waste is key to staying competitive and adaptable to change in our evolving industry! WMCO Lean Roadmap focuses on increasing throughput and building capacities to support new markets and customers all while engaging your people!
This training event covers:
- Single piece flow v.s. big batches
- What lean looks like at companies that are doing it already
- What can you expect from a successful lean transformation
- Getting started, where and why
- Identifying waste
- The famous 5’s system for organization
- Empowering the workforce
- Improvement videos
- Why everyone says “Lean won’t work for me”…. And what happens when they see it does work!