We have a new RFQ for a unique product for any interested WMCO members.
Summary of Work:
- Beginning date: Asap, ready for shipping by spring/summer 2023
- Cut CNC parts for sensory resonance healing chamber unit.
- Assembly of sensory resonance chamber components
- Painting assembled wood parts
- Prepare for shipping including crating or shrink wrapping
- Ship direct to customer across Canada (RFQ source company will cover shipping expense)
- Management of some assembly items, receive assembly items shipped from RFQ source company
- Management of ordering wood materials, metal
- Management of shipment pickups
- Communicate with RFQ source company on timelines and order fulfillment
- Short term storage of sensory resonance healing chamber parts to full fill purchase orders/navigate changing timelines, short term inventory storage of assembly items which ship with product (lights/speakers, etc)
- 1-2 finished products produced a month with flexibility to grow to 2-3 per month
- Optional/Will Discuss installation teams regionally or cross Canada, unit will have optional installation service
- CNC drawing will be provided
Product expectations: To be reviewed upon consideration
- Mostly balsam birch plywood /maple and others
Assembly items added to sensory resonance healing chamber (provided by RFQ source company) ex. LED lighting
If you are interested in learning more please let me know by email.
Comments are closed.