Ontario Smart Factory Accelerator
DRIVING GROWTH WITH A SMART FACTORY
The program bundles $25K of assistance and includes hardware, sensors,
training and workshops. It will kick start your transition to the Smart Factory.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS:
This exciting program provides financial assistance to deploy Smart Factory technology along with a mentorship, training and workshops. Participants will focus on improving productivity at a bottleneck to springboard growth.
PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
- Micro-credential Smart Factory training for your staff
- Workshops and Work Integrated Learning Components
- Retrofit existing production equipment
- Obtain baseline productivity metrics
- Initiate improvement initiatives
- Measure productivity improvements
- Ontario factory with 35–250 employees producing custom or discrete products
- Track record of revenue growth
- Single Manufacturing Site
- Exposure to Lean / Continuous Improvement
The first cohort will be limited to ten Ontario manufacturers – so get your application in! Applications will be judged on the strength of your case: A clearly identified manufacturing bottleneck limiting revenue growth.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 15th, 2022
ENROLLMENT FEE: $995
HOW DO I APPLY?: Please register by email to Kevin Lenko at firstname.lastname@example.org