In March, the federal government announced a $65 billion program to support Canadian businesses facing economic challenges due to COVID-19. The program provides financial solutions to entrepreneurs impacted by the crisis.
Stay up-to-date on EDC’s efforts to minimize the impact this crisis is having on Canadian companies by visiting their website. In addition to financial solutions, they have economic updates, tools, and resources to help weather this pandemic.
EDC has put together a list of top resources. Please share with your network:
- Our new webinar on April 16, COVID-19: Get financing and support for your business, a panel of experts will provide guidelines on how you can access the financial relief and safeguards available to you. Join us, along with @exportdevcanada for a free #webinar on how companies impacted by #COVID19 can access financial relief now. Click here to learn more.
- FAQs: What Canadian businesses need to know about COVID-19. Here you’ll find answers to key questions about the COVID-19 outbreak and what it means for your business.
- Learn about financial support, risk management strategies, and operational best practices that can help your business cope with COVID-19. If you are exporting to the U.S., U.K. or Mexico, EDC’s Export Help Hub has the answers.
- As the world grapples with COVID-19 and rapidly shifting economic and political news, Canadian exporters are facing new risks during these uncertain times. EDC’s Global Economic Outlook offers insight into these challenges to help you make better business decisions.
- How to manage business risk during the COVID-19 crisis. This article highlights a risk management strategy with four key areas: risk avoidance, risk sharing, risk reduction, and risk transfer.
- If you’re working remotely right now it doesn’t mean you have to feel isolated from your customers, suppliers and other key contacts. Let these 7 tips on staying connected during a global health crisis be your guide to maintaining relationships and keeping your business moving forward.
Comments are closed.