Home Page Forums Membership Inquiries Membership Inquiry – Digital Timesheets

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Holden
    Participant

A member is looking for a digital solution to manage his staff’s time in production. Currently, the production staff writes their time out on paper.

Are you using a digital time monitoring system in your shop? Let us know what is working for you in your production environment.

Send us an email to let us know!

Michelle Holden
    Participant

This may be too simplistic for some needs, but we have devised a timesheet using Excel. My 6 employees log into Google Drive using their Gmail account and fill in their individual time sheets.

When logged in, they have drop down menus and choices for:
    daily check in & out,
    lunch time out,
    project worked on and time spend on each task.

We then download the completed time sheets every 2 weeks, save the info for our files and reset the time sheets to zero with the new pay period.

They fill them in from their phones mostly, so it can be updated from anywhere and I can literally see them punching in live as I have the admin oversight.
    So I can check on hours spent on projects & tasks in a timely fashion. Assuming the hours are filled in on a daily basis.

Hope that helps, feel free to inquire for more info.

Michelle Holden
    Participant

Yes we have a digital solution that we offer to our clients – The Time keeping Assistant.

The Production Assistant Time Keeping module provides a complete set of functionalities to track production times of your factory efficiently. It can be used as a Punch Clock for employees’ time as well as a precise way to calculate costs and production time per Job, Department or even task.
    The User can refer to all tracked times, filter the different views, adjust and modify time stamps and export Excel reports that can further be used for payroll or costs calculations, amongst other things.

If your client what our information, feel free to give him.

Best regards,

Suzy Stead
    Project Manager – Executive Assistant
    T. 1 877 844-4141 Ext 410
    E. sstead@web-cab.com

Michelle Holden
    Participant

tsheets is a pretty good one and it is monthly only

Michelle Holden
    Participant

We are using mytimestation.com and find that it works quite well! And it’s free for businesses with less than 10 employees!

https://www.mytimestation.com/Default.asp

Michelle Holden
    Participant

We are using TimeTrex

Michelle Holden
    Participant

Yes. I have both. And have developed a piece of software that does cycle counts to help balance flow in the factory.

Happy to help

Brad Cairns
    Best Damn Doors
    http://www.bestdamndoors.ca
    (519) 637-7023- P
    (519) 637-7024- F
    (519) 494-2883- C

Michelle Holden
    Participant

Hello,
    FreePoint has a simple, “out-of-the-box” solution for connecting directly to machines for productivity information and simplifying the operator input processes for down time etc. We would be happy to arrange webinars or in-plant demonstrations.
    Please let me know who at BWA we should connect with.
    Paul

Paul Hogendoorn
    President
    FreePoint Technologies Inc.
    (519) 281-6772
    http://www.getfreepoint.com

Michelle Holden
    Participant

We had a custom program written.
    We are generally pleased with how it works. (every program has tiny glitches)
    We got this at a fraction of the cost of typical CRM or ERP systems.
    It does Employee times, customer lists, quotes, supplier lists, inventory control, purchase orders, invoices, profit and loss reports for each order, and more.
    Phase 1 was $4k, Phase 2 & 3 followed over next 2 years. All in under $10k.
    Just employee time recording would only be a fraction of the cost.
    Ours works like a time clock for payroll, and tracks labour for each task / each order, in 6 minute increments.

Michelle Holden
    Participant

We use tsheets by quickbooks.

It’s an app with lots of functionality. We can switch tasks, jobs and customers.

It syncs with QB easily.

https://www.tsheets.com/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.