The themes this quarter include:
1. Leadership Development in Wood Products Manufacturing: All BWA members struggle to identify and develop leaders in their business, particularly the shop floor and production areas.
How do you take your business performance to the next level? You do it by improving the leadership ability of your team.
- Learn how the most successful leaders differ from the average.
- Understand the power of setting goals the right way.
- Take control of your time, your habits, and your attitude.
Join us as Barry Reid of LMI Canada shares with BWA members some key concepts to consider when leading and developing leaders in your organization.
2. Legal Update/Succession Planning: Many BWA member companies are family owned/run businesses. Succession planning helps to pave the way for continued business success.
Jill Sampson of The Alliance Lawyers will provide an overview of Succession Planning considerations when considering how to manage future steps for your company. Followed by a legal update to employment law and due diligence for BWA members with case studies. Come prepared with your questions and concerns.